Nothing I can do
I'm all alone again tonight
a thousand miles from my home town
and there's no one that I know anywhere
I told you I'd be alright
But now I'm thinking that I messed up
and my heart is playing dress up
I wish I could just leave and say goodbye
But I'd miss you
and I'd wish you were here by my side
and it's hard to
commit to
the distance I've tried
But nothing seems to happen when I
Try and make our love worth havin'
I wish I could just leave and come to you
But there's nothing I can do
I kept the promises I made
I never hurt you like you thought I would
So wipe that phony look off your face
And tell me why you're afraid
To let go of this childish anguish
and just let my heart distinguish
What it was that I once felt for you inside
But I'd miss you
and I'd wish you were here
by my side
and it's hard to
commit to the distance I've tried
But nothing seems to happen when I
Try and make our love worth havin'
I wish I could just leave and come to you
But there's nothing I can do
And I've tried
To give you everything inside
Live your life
Oh you'll never know how much
You meant to me I could die
But I'd miss you
and I'd wish you were here
by my side
and it's hard to
commit to the distance I've tried
But nothing seems to happen when I
Try and make our love worth havin'
I wish I could just leave and come to you
But there's nothing I can do
a thousand miles from my home town
and there's no one that I know anywhere
I told you I'd be alright
But now I'm thinking that I messed up
and my heart is playing dress up
I wish I could just leave and say goodbye
But I'd miss you
and I'd wish you were here by my side
and it's hard to
commit to
the distance I've tried
But nothing seems to happen when I
Try and make our love worth havin'
I wish I could just leave and come to you
But there's nothing I can do
I kept the promises I made
I never hurt you like you thought I would
So wipe that phony look off your face
And tell me why you're afraid
To let go of this childish anguish
and just let my heart distinguish
What it was that I once felt for you inside
But I'd miss you
and I'd wish you were here
by my side
and it's hard to
commit to the distance I've tried
But nothing seems to happen when I
Try and make our love worth havin'
I wish I could just leave and come to you
But there's nothing I can do
And I've tried
To give you everything inside
Live your life
Oh you'll never know how much
You meant to me I could die
But I'd miss you
and I'd wish you were here
by my side
and it's hard to
commit to the distance I've tried
But nothing seems to happen when I
Try and make our love worth havin'
I wish I could just leave and come to you
But there's nothing I can do

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home